Funky ass-movin' beatz to behoove your groove.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Princess Ai - Prism of Midnight Dawn!!!
It's finally out!  The long-awaited sequel to Princess Ai is now on the streets.  Special thanks to Kujiradou-san for her amazing artwork, which just keeps getting better and better (as if that's even possible), and to Christine for her awesome script based on my my story, and to Lil and Rie for incredible editing chops.  You guys are top-notch and fabulous collaborators!

Here is the embed of Chapter 1:


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Amberlynn McCamish said...

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MILKYKUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

I bought PA:PoMD when it came to Books-A-Million first!

HOW CAN YOU END THE FIRST BOOK LIKE THAT! WHEN WILL WE SEE MORE AICHAN! OMG!!!!! HEY HEY HEY!

2:13 AM

 
Anonymous Midori-chan said...

I wanna speak english to read *cry*
I'm a brazilian and a Princess Ai fan. Please, Tokyopop, translate into Portuguese!

7:14 AM

 
Blogger Daisku said...

Thanks so much for share this manga and the video with all my heart!!!
good luck with all your projects Milky Kun n.n

4:45 AM

 
Blogger Lolomus said...

Oh, I love Princess Ai, and even though it's such a long time ago it was published I still love it. It's my fave manga and will always be! I wish Kujiradou-san had made more mangas than just this one (or more, that I could get my hands on) :')

But mainly I'm writting because I absolutly can't stand not knowing the end of this sequel, so please! Please just give a little hint at how it's ending! I guess volume 3 will never come out, since all that stuff happened at the English Tokyopop, which was horrible indeed!
I've been sitting with this sequel for years now, and I still wanna know the ending, so please! :')

Lolomus ~ Lolomus.blogspot.com

7:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home