Funky ass-movin' beatz to behoove your groove.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Already August - and I'm glad to be back in Japan this month, even though it's insanely hot, always is in summer. The Princess Ai soundtrack is finally coming out! One song a month for the next few months until the whole album is out in November. Right now, Seraph Serenade is released on iTunes, with the music video as well. Actually Kent sang the song to Ai when she was first in her condo at HTA, but on the album Ai sings it. I'd love to hear what everyone thinks. All 8 songs are finished and 5 of them have music videos. I think most came out pretty cool, wonder what everyone's favorites will be?

Lately been writing Battle Vixens screenplay with Steven Calcote (aka Coldcut). We're making Van Von Hunter together as well - writing, directing, producing, even acting. It's very disturbing. So Battle Vixens is not only disturbing; it's demented. (In a different way from Love Like Blood).

Alright, I'm in too serious of a mood. It's because I'm sick I think. I've got this adult chicken pox thing called shingles, which sucks. The pain never stops and I'm not a big painkiller fan so I hang in there all day then take meds at night.

Anyways, would love to hear from everyone.

Ja, mata na!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm gonna go buy it off itunes RIGHT NOW!!! *___* OMG sorry I didnt know sooner!!! I already have Broken Leash and I was so looking forward to the next release~<3

1:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home