Funky ass-movin' beatz to behoove your groove.

Friday, July 21, 2006

hey everyone! it's been awhile--i've been out here in the States catching up on stuff. tomorrow I'm heading over to San Diego Comicon! Planning on checking out the action--supposed to be crazy this year.

back in japan, it looks like TOKYOPOP just launched the Princess Ai manga on cell phones and the web and it got some attention! I even heard over 3000 downloads in the first day, which is quite amazing, if you ask me (I guess... not sure I know if that's low, high, or average but considering the downloads aren't free it sounds good!).

here are a bunch of links to the info in Japanese for any of you who can read JP...


  • JP Link #1

  • JP Link #2

  • JP Link #3

  • JP Link #4

  • JP Link #5

  • JP Link #6

  • JP Link #7

  • JP Link #8

  • JP Link #9

  • JP Link #10

  • JP Link #11

  • JP Link #12

  • JP Link #13

  • JP Link #14
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home