Funky ass-movin' beatz to behoove your groove.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!!!

I just wanted to say I'm sorry I haven't been keeping my blogs update. Life is a whirlwind and it's spinning me around and around.

Brief projects update:

- Princess Ai manga sequel called Prism of the Midnight Dawn (yeah!)
- Princess Ai comic strip collection. All 182 strips!! (yup, that's 182. shit i'm tired).
- Princess Ai Broken Leash anime music video. Debuted at NY Anime Fair. Now getting ready for a 2008 DVD and online release, along with other music videos.
- Princess Ai soundtrack - all 8 songs in 2008!!
- Love Like Blood screenplay (based on the manga Lament of the Lamb). It's now done, as of this morning. Whew!!
- Fright Elevator manga. Story still in the works.
- Street Fury manga. New story--stay tuned.
- Karma Club - volume 2 out soon.
- Kung Fu Klutz - wrapping up at volume 3. Thanks Mark!!
- Treasure Chess - may be revised in Japan as a new project. that would be frickin awesome...
- Juror 13 - one day, the film. One day...
- Van Von Hunter - bruwahahaha. hee hee hee, you guys will love this one :-)


Oh, and all that frickin' TOKYOPOP stuff like I've got to do for my day job.

Anyways, I wanted to say to all of you.

New Year's Resolution: update my Blogger and MySpace more often

2008 yoroshiku!!!!

Peace,
Milky

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Daisku said...

Good Luck in all your projects.. Princess Ai is Great..

12:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're doing great, Milky-san. Keep at it!

Will you consider compiling the Princess Ai comics into a manga volume for the fans?? ^^

12:24 AM

 
Blogger Hans Otterson said...

Stu Levy, why do you fool 14-year-olds into thinking you're some sort of cool young guy "living the dream" of the manga "lifestyle"? Just be upfront with the fact that you're Tokyopop's CEO and you throw all your company's money behind your own Original English "Manga" (last I checked, manga was just a Japanese word that meant "Japanese Comics". How is something made and distributed in the U.S., in English, a Japanese comic?)

6:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teneis que ver esta pagina: Fanatic Manga. Es flipante, tiene material muy bueno, imagenes, videos, series, etc...

1:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hy!! I love Princess ai!!

I wait anxious the cd!
I am Brazilian, the cd will leave here also?

Congratulations for the work! kisses

3:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home