Funky ass-movin' beatz to behoove your groove.

Friday, August 12, 2005

ok i've got to get this off my chest. i really feel guilty for not updating my blog more often and it's killin me. so i'll make u guys a deal--i swear i'll update it more often if no one complains about what i say. is that fair? basically, i don't want to watch my language anymore. the fact is--i cuss sometimes. yeah, i know, everyone does, but still--it's kind of trashy, right? but oh well so i guess i'm kind of trashy. so if anyone out there is into the whole "clean" thing or whatever, don't take offense. also, if you happen to be, u know, like too young to read four-letter words, don't let your parents know you're reading my blog. and make sure you eat your broccoli. (btw, i always hated eggplant and when i was a little kid brussel sprouts. but i kind of like brussel sprouts now, and i'll put up w/ eggplant if i'm not paying. )

anyone have a veggie they absolutely love or hate?

dude, i'm on my mac now and it won't let me do color. that sucks. i'm kind of a color addict when i type. so sorry this is so b&w. just deal.

btw, another thing i think i'm going to do on my blog is etch some lyrics as they come to mind or whatever. whether it's rhymes, spoken word, etc.--i'll throw it down if everyone swears not to laugh when i suck. (and believe me it happens quite frequently!).

so for this particular blog i'm just going to mention that one of major goals is to come up with a line that rhymes "endive" and "Maldives." yes, that is indeed stupid, but i'm really feelin it. so if anyone wants to post their endive/Maldives rhyme here, i highly encourage it (and, no, i won't pay u).

ok, signing off for now.
peace.

--milky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home