Funky ass-movin' beatz to behoove your groove.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dow & I had another oZone meeting yesterday. All in all, probably about 5 hours before going out to Bic Camera to check out some digital cameras than a bunch of beer and sausages at a local German pub (!) in Ginza. Damn, I'm addicted to dark beer. Anyways, I think we're locking down the look of oZone and most of the story. Shooting in Japan's going to be a challenge--not just getting equipment together and maybe even a small crew, but tonight I hung out with a friend of mine--Kaz--who's been in production for awhile. He told me about the possibilities of getting stopped by the yakuza or cops, etc. We have to shoot guerilla. I think I'll see if there is a film commission we can talk to but without a major budget and time, it's probably not doable. So we've got to just go guerilla shoot. Sakura season is coming up in a week or two and we want to get some footage. Can we pull it off on time...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home